- RSS Channel Showcase 7870676
- RSS Channel Showcase 4542001
- RSS Channel Showcase 3084733
- RSS Channel Showcase 1573914
Articles on this Page
- 10/13/17--10:31: _Man Poses As Messen...
- 11/27/17--11:05: _In More Apple News:...
- 12/24/17--09:13: _That Was Quick: App...
- 12/29/17--07:39: _Too Late To Apologi...
- 01/03/18--08:49: _Apple Will Replace ...
- 01/09/18--13:50: _Apple To Add More P...
- 05/24/18--20:05: _Apple Will Allow Us...
- 06/04/18--19:53: _Performance Driven:...
- 07/09/18--14:47: _New Study Claims If...
- 09/12/18--08:41: _Leak On Apple’s Web...
- 11/27/17--11:05: In More Apple News: 3 New iPhone SE Models Set To Launch In 2018
- 12/24/17--09:13: That Was Quick: Apple Sued For Slowing Down iPhones
- 01/03/18--08:49: Apple Will Replace Your iPhone Battery Even If It Passes Their Test
- 01/09/18--13:50: Apple To Add More Parental Controls For Your Child’s iPhone Habit
- 05/24/18--20:05: Apple Will Allow Users To Download All Their Personal Data
- 06/04/18--19:53: Performance Driven: The Best Highlights From Apple’s WWDC 2018 Event
- 07/09/18--14:47: New Study Claims If You Own An iPhone or iPad You Are Rich
- 09/12/18--08:41: Leak On Apple’s Website Reveals New iPhones
Apple stores are still not pardoned from the jux. A man recently walked away with $58K worth of iPhones in a simple but yet truly effective delivery scheme. On September 14 an unidentified man walked into a downtown Manhattan Apple store claiming he was a messenger. According to NYPD he told store employees he was […]
Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 1.30.23 PMakismet-3ee837b6eede453c3c5c3c71e1d80394
Hey Apple fanatics, passed on the iPhone 8 or iPhone X due to its very expensive price point? Well in 2018 looks like Apple will be launching 3 new iPhone SE models that should be kind on your bank accounts. Oh, joy… Apple is looking to have an, even more, busier 2018, with reports of three […]
iPhone SEbeanzofsfpliPhone SE
Apple has been the talk of the internets these past couple of days because they finally confirmed our suspicions and admitted to slowing down older iPhone models on purpose. TMZ learned that a Los Angeles man was fed up with the news and decided to file a class action suit against the giant tech company. […]
Apple is officially sorry yall for slowing down your old iPhone and to show how deeply sorry they are reducing the cost battery replacements for iPhone 6 or later from $79 to $29. Wow, they knocked off $50 bucks, meanwhile, folks already broke the bank for new iPhones. Too late to apologize? Well, those currently […]
Apple Worldwide Developers Conference Opens In San Franciscobeanzofsfpl
For the new year, Apple is in damage control mode after they admitted at the end of 2017 to slowing down older model iPhone batteries on purpose to “improve the performance of the phone”. After being slapped with multiple class action lawsuits the company formally apologized to iPhone users by offering them a discounted battery […]
Is your child addicted to their iPhone or iPad? Apple is working on new parental controls to help parents control child addiction to their devices. Most parents use iPhones and iPads as learning tools and babysitting devices sometimes cause they work very well keeping their kid’s attention. It also gives parents some much-needed breathing room as […]
Do you want to know exactly how much data Apple has collected from you? The company that Jobs built will now give you a chance to see it. Due to Europe’s new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law going into effect on May 25, companies will now have to reveal or delete the personal data they […]
Today (June 4), led by Tim Cook, Apple held their annual WWDC event, and the focus was entirely on improving the performance of their products with iOS 12, watchOS 5, macOS Mojave and Apple TV. We break down the best highlights from the highlights from the event. iOS 12 Apple’s software VP, Craig Federighi made it […]
Apple CEO Tim Cook Kicks Off Worldwide Developers ConferencebeanzofsfplApple CEO Tim Cook Kicks Off Worldwide Developers ConferenceApple WWDC 2018 Event
iPhone and iPad owners already put themselves in the upper echelon when it comes to smartphone ownership. A new study suggests that owning either one of those Apple products means that you’re rich. Economists from the University of Chicago point out that Apple’s iPhone is the most reliable indicator when it comes to determining if a […]
Apple is heavily rumored to unveil new models of its uber-popular iPhone model today (Sept. 12) but a recent link on its own website might have knocked the wind out of their sails. Not even Apple is safe from leaks apparently, and they have no one to blame but themselves for this apparent gaffe. The […]
US-IT-LIFESTYLE-APPLEbeanzofsfplApple Leaks confirm three new iPhone Models